Why work with us
Explore Job Opportunities
SYSOPS / CLOUD ENGINEER
We are looking for a SysOps / Cloud Engineer to join our team of talented Software Engineers. The role is very important to all of our’s software development processes and business needs. Our ideal candidate will be following up to date technology trends in the software development industry and supporting our development teams. If you enjoy to act proactively on innovative solutions in the IT field and to be on the edge of it, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should participate actively in the research of new software deployment solutions and provide technology guidance.
We are a software development company, providing experienced solutions for fintech and e-commerce industry. Our modern processes focus on quality and cover the entire product development from idea to support. We work mainly with large organisations from the German fintech sector, such as Daimler, Concardis, PayMill, Barzahlen, Collect AI and others.
HOW WE WORK
- Agile process / two, three week sprints
- We utilise the latest technologies
- Provisioning, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- TDD & BDD Approach
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Software Development
- Enterprise Consulting
- UX / UI Consulting
- Fintech Solution Support
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Hands-on background with some container orchestration systems (Kubernetes is a plus) at least 2 years
- Experience with some of the following cloud products -> AWS, GCP, Azure at least 2 years
- Advanced system administration skills in Linux at least 5 years
- Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with JenkinsX is a plus.
- Configuration management and provisioning skills with at least oneof the following: Ansible (preferable), Puppet or Chef at least 2 years
- Terraform knowledge
- Some programming skills in a scripting language – Python, Ruby,Groovy, JS (strong advantage)
- Networking knowledge and background
- Experience working on projects with high security standards is a plus.
- English language is a must.
- German language is a plus.
- Develop CI/CD processes and pipelines
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure scalability, security, and availability of the software products and services (engaging DevOps principles)
- Provide assistance to cross-functional development teams
- Architect new solutions that would lead to higher levels of efficiency and security
- Create and configure cloud-based environments and services
- Implement security and backup practices
- Build and Manage OpsTeam
- Have a consultancy role
- Report directly to Chief Technology Officer